Oi Girl Cup
Using a menstrual cup might feel scary or weird the first time, but you’ll soon get the hang of it, and it makes managing your period a breeze. This easy, zero waste option is inserted like a tampon, but stays inside for 6-12 hours and holds up to 17ml of fluid. The small size is great when you first start getting periods, are smaller inside, or aren’t having sex regularly.
- Soft, safe medical grade TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers) form fitted for comfort
- Hypoallergenic, free from silicone, latex, BPA and phthalates
- The reusable, zero-waste period product
- Extra holes at the top for better suction and easy removal
- No worries – swim, play sport and sleep with your Oi Cup™
Before using your Oi Cup™, please read the instructions included. And talk to your doctor or gynaecologist if you have problems inserting or removing it.
Please note: the Oi Cup™ is a personal hygiene medical device, and used cups can’t be returned or exchanged.
Zero Waste Period.
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.