Oi Organic Panty Liners
Contains 24 ultra thin panty liners (individually wrapped)
The Oi panty liner is your go-to for light spotting, a little back-up when using a tampon, or for everyday freshness between periods.
- Naturally soft, breathable and non-irritating
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- 100% certified organic cotton, cover and core, nothing else
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
Panty Liners do not stay on
The panty liners are very comfortable, yet they bunch around the edges. Thus, I have to constantly change the liner or try to stick it back on the panty. I believe they need a stronger adhesive throughout the whole panty liner.
Only one downside
I love these as these are the only liners/pads that don’t set off my Interstitial Cystitis. Only down side is the adhesive doesn’t go to the edges of the liner so it ends up in a wade after about and hour so I have to use more than I really need.
Best Organic Liners
I have tried several organic panty liners and all the others will fall apart as soon as any vaginal discharge hits it. Those others wouldn't hold up to the job they were made for. Organic Initiatives make products that actually do the job without all the chemicals. I don't typically orders products online if I can't find them in a local store, but OI products are worth the extra effort.
Best Organic Pads/Tampons
I was looking for truly organic and low toxic products and was worried about reviews I read elsewhere with organic products and not working well. But both the pads and tampons with cardboard applicator work very well! I’ll definitely be using these going forward.
Love Love Love
Organic initiative panty liners are the best that I have tried yet. They are thin and breathable. It feels like having nothing on. I haven't had any issues with them moving or bunching up like I have with other brands. I love that they are made from organic cotton. All around a great product.
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.