Oi Organic Pads
Contains 10 ultra thin pads with wings (individually wrapped)
For discreet protection and peace of mind, this ultra thin pad has side wings which attach securely to your underwear to prevent shifting or bunching. Great for light to medium flow during the day.
- Naturally soft, breathable and non-irritating
- 100% certified organic cotton, cover and core, nothing else
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Soft, slim & comfy (but super absorbent)
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
- Super absorbent plant-based core
The pads are fine, but not as good as they used to be. I feel like the material used for the pad previously, which did not have the thin creases throughout the pad, is not as soft, light, and cottony as it used to be. It feels a little bit scratchier and rougher. I also really liked having the little sticker on the outside of the packaging of each pad so that when I rolled up the old pad inside it, I could seal the wrapper shut.
I truly love these.
These Organic Initiative Regular Cotton Pads are very comfortable and easy to use. I have a pretty light flow so these worked perfectly for me as they are pretty absorbent. I love that they don't move around and aren't too thick. Definitely did it's job for me.
I was truly impressed with these pads. They were soft and thin, and did a great job of keeping me covered during my time of month. It stuck very well to my underwear, and did not move from it's spot. The pads held up to my regular days, and it didn't aggravate me like some of the other pads around. It was overall a very good pad.
I'm really grateful I had the opportunity to test this product cuz these are the most comfortable and dependable pads I have used. These are thin so you don't have to worry about them being big and bulky.
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.