Oi Girl Organic Pads
Contains 10 night ultra thin pads with wings (individually wrapped)
Sometimes life can be hard when you first start getting periods. But these pads promise to always be soft. Ultra-thin, naturally absorbent, and smaller to fit younger or smaller bodies – wings keep the pad in place, so it stays where it’s needed all night long. Also great for heavier flow days.
- Naturally soft, breathable, absorbent and non-irritating
- 100% certified organic cotton, cover and core, nothing else
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
Includes a guide to help you navigate the options for managing your first periods.
100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Petite size – made to fit smaller underwear
- Soft, slim & comfy (but super absorbent)
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
- Super absorbent plant-based core
Mis-aligned cotton pads / no response customer support
Hi, it was overall good. But there was two boxes of pads with random ones with mis-aligned cotton pads. I’ve emailed twice about the mis-aligned pads yet no one answered my emails. The cotton pad wasn’t center that caused leakage which is rare I’ve used all kind/brands of pads for over 20 years. We have several of them. And in order to continue liking your products we need to at least know there’s after services or support for defective products.
Great products for Smaller Bodies
oi girl day pads.
These pads are great for a lighter period or for a first period, but they aren't for me. I bought a box at my local CVS just due to the fact that they said "organic" and "girl". Being a young teenager, I decided I should give these a try. I have been previously using the August brand, after discovering them online. But now, I will only purchase tampons from them because oi pads are incredible! these day pads are nice for lighter days, and the oi regular and heavy pads are my new go to products! I will definitely start a subscription with this company!
These are great products!
My girls are 17, so when they used the Girl Night pads they were great but not absorbent enough for the first few days of heavy flow. Probably need to switch up to the Core level of protection. But were great in the later part of the week flow. We love that they are 100% organic and free of any chemicals. Who wants chemicals this close to your body!
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.