Oi Girl Organic Pads
Contains 10 night ultra thin pads with wings (individually wrapped)
Sometimes life can be hard when you first start getting periods. But these pads promise to always be soft. Ultra-thin, naturally absorbent, and smaller to fit younger or smaller bodies – wings keep the pad in place, so it stays where it’s needed all night long. Also great for heavier flow days.
- Naturally soft, breathable, absorbent and non-irritating
- 100% certified organic cotton, cover and core, nothing else
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
Includes a guide to help you navigate the options for managing your first periods.
100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Petite size – made to fit smaller underwear
- Soft, slim & comfy (but super absorbent)
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
- Super absorbent plant-based core
My girls are 17, so when they used the Girl Night pads they were great but not absorbent enough for the first few days of heavy flow. Probably need to switch up to the Core level of protection. But were great in the later part of the week flow. We love that they are 100% organic and free of any chemicals. Who wants chemicals this close to your body!
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.