Oi Girl Organic Pads
Contains 10 day ultra thin pads with wings (individually wrapped)
Sometimes life can be hard when you first start getting periods. But these pads promise to always be soft. They’re Ultra-thin, naturally absorbent, and smaller to fit younger girls. The wings keep the pad in place, so it won’t bunch, move or come unstuck during a busy day.
- Naturally soft, breathable, absorbent and non-irritating
- 100% certified organic cotton, cover and core, nothing else
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
Includes a guide to help you navigate the options for managing your first periods.
100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Petite size – made to fit smaller underwear
- Soft, slim & comfy (but super absorbent)
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
- Super absorbent plant-based core
Oi Girl organic pads are a super great product. Pure organic cotton! I feel so good finding these for my daughter. No synthetics. They are also biodegradable so great for the environment. They are absorbent too. This is a high quality product and I would recommend them.
I have allergic reactions and discomfort with most feminine hygeine products.After a few days using most brands,i break out or get an infection.So I have been on the hunt for a organic feminine hygiene product.I came across Girl Organic Cotton Ultra Thin Pads with wings wrapped individually and decided to give them a try.First off they are comfortable and durable.Second,they are organic!! I mean like 100%!! No irritation,no rash,no discomfort at all!! I am glad I finally found a brand that works for me and my body!
This pads are great for my daughters. They’re the perfect size they needed. We’ve never tried organic feminine products before. I’m glad these are free of chemicals, synthetics, toxins and perfume. These are made with certified organic cotton that didn’t break my girls out at all. My only complaint is they’re not fast absorbing. So if you’re on the heavy part of your cycle I would have backup. In this case my girls wore their menstrual panties and haven’t experienced any accidents. The adhesive is good and they stay in place. Overall the sizing is perfect and they’re great for your light to medium cycle days.
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.